披萨的面饼怎么说英文(带宝宝吃披萨的英文)
作者:小雅和英美友人
Eating Pizza 吃披萨
Mom: Are you hungry?
妈妈:你饿吗?
We're going to eat pizza for lunch.
咱们中午去吃披萨。
Child: Yes, I am.
宝宝:是的,我很饿。
What can I get to eat?
我都能吃到什么啊?
Mom: They have a bunch of special pizzas, salad, chicken wings and even ice cream for dessert.
妈妈:他们有各种各样特别的披萨、沙拉、鸡翅,甜点里还有冰激凌。
Child: Let's go.
宝宝:咱们走吧。
☀ At the pizza restaurant 在披萨餐厅
Mom: What kind of pizza would you like?
妈妈:你要什么披萨?
Child: I want pepperoni pizza.
宝宝:我要意大利辣香肠披萨。
Pepperoni作为披萨的“馅”,英文叫topping,而不是filling,因为它不是被完全包裹的。
Mom: Oh, sure.
妈妈:哦,好的。
They also have pizzas with different crusts.
他们的披萨还有不同的饼边。
Child: How can crust be different?
宝宝:饼边怎么不同呢?
Mom: Pan pizza is thicker and baked in a pan.
妈妈:铁盘披萨厚,在铁盘中烤制。
Thin-crust pizza is thin and baked on a sheet.
薄底披萨薄,在纸上烤制。
Stuffed-crust pizza is stuffed with cheese.
芝心披萨填充了芝士。
Child: OK.
宝宝:好的。
I want a pepperoni pizza with cheese-stuffed crust.
我要意大利辣香肠芝心披萨。
Mom: You are a really big fan of cheese.
妈妈:你还真是爱吃芝士。
Child: Of course, and I'll also add a few extra toppings at the table – cheese and pepper.
宝宝:当然,我还要加点桌子上的配料呢:奶酪和胡椒粉。
披萨上桌以后撒在上面的配料叫extra topping。
Mom: I think you'll get to taste them today.
妈妈:我想你今天肯定能吃得上。
You should probably have a salad too if that's the pizza you want.
你要是点这种披萨,最好再点个沙拉。
Child: Can I have the one with cherry tomatoes, collard greens and olives?
宝宝:我能要有小西红柿、羽衣甘蓝和橄榄的吗?
小西红柿分cherry tomato和grape tomato两种,但是一般人分不出来的时候会说cherry tomato。
Mom: I know which one you're talking about.
妈妈:我知道你说的是哪个。
It also comes with a very tasty dressing, raspberry vinaigrette, right?
它还带一个调料也特别好吃,覆盆子油醋,对吧?
Dressing是往沙拉上倒的,用来拌制的调料。
Child: Exactly!
宝宝:就是那个!
Mom: Since the pizza can be slow,
妈妈:因为披萨可能会比较慢,
I'll also order a cream of chicken mushroom soup for you and clam chowder with puff pastry for myself.
我再给你点一个鸡茸蘑菇汤,给我自己点一个酥皮奶油蛤蜊汤。
We can also order an assorted platter for us to share.
咱们还可以点一个小吃拼盘一起吃。
Child: What does the assorted platter have?
宝宝:小吃拼盘里有什么啊?
Mom: It has New Orleans wings, fried shrimps, potato wedges, and fried calamari.
妈妈:有新奥尔良鸡翅、炸虾、薯角和炸鱿鱼。
表达鱿鱼这种食物时,calamari比squid更常用。
Child: Fantastic!
宝宝:太棒了!
Can I have a chocolate ice cream scoop for dessert?
甜点我能点一个巧克力冰淇凌球吗?
Mom: Alright, and I'll get a matcha ice cream cake.
妈妈:好的,那我要一个抹茶冰激凌蛋糕。
Child: Mom, my tummy is rumbling.
宝宝:妈妈,我的肚子叫了。
Mom: Look, your soup is coming
妈妈:看,你的汤来了,
and your pizza is nearly ready.
你的披萨也快好了。更多吃饭相关亲子英文,请查看:
自助餐
吃西餐
肯德基麦当劳
还可点击下方链接,购买《你和宝宝说英语》一书,学习第8章 吃饭:
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com