美剧口语600节(看美剧学口语I)

美剧口语600节(看美剧学口语I)(1)

[INT:Car Shop-Day]

Sales Assistant: Mrs Solis, what a surprise. We haven't seen you in here for quite some time.

索利斯夫人,真令人惊喜啊。好久不见您来啦

Gabrielle: Yes, yes, I know. My husband and I went through a downsizing phase. But we've snapped out of it. Life is good. And this would make it so much better.

我跟我丈夫前一段时间处于低谷期。不过我们已经走出来了。生活真美好,而这就让生活更美好了。

Sales Assistant: Excellent. Slip inside, see how that feels.

太好了。坐进去感受一下。

slip: 溜进, 进去

Gabrielle: Oh, I would love to have this in my driveway by Saturday. I'm having a big barbeque and I want everyone to see it.

我真想着周末它就能停在我家的车道上,我要办一个盛大的烧烤派对,让每个人都看看。

Sales Assistant: How exciting, what's the occasion?

真棒。为了庆祝什么呢?

Gabrielle: I'm throwing my husband a going-away party.

我丈夫的送别会。

throw a party 办派对

Sales Assistant: Really, where's he going?

真的,他要去哪里?

Gabrielle: (doesn't want to say that he's going to jail) It's-it's a sort of- a government sponsored sabbatical-

类似于公办年假

Sales Assistant: How long is he going to be gone?

他要去多久?

Gabrielle: Eight months. (quietly to herself) Six with good behaviour.

8个月,表现好的话就六个月。

Sales Assistant: Isn't the leather interior wonderful?

真皮内饰很赞吧

Gabrielle: It is. It is. (she covers her nose trying to block the smel) It's just the smell is a little intense.

没错。没错,只是味道闻起来有点儿重。

Sales Assistant: Because it was imported from Italy. It's made of 100% Italian calf.

因为是全进口的纯意大利小牛犊皮。

Gabrielle: I am so sorry, it just hit me out of nowhere. It is so weird, smells have been making me nauseous lately.

我很抱歉,就是突然冒出来的味道。真奇怪,最近总有气味让我想吐。

Sales Assistant: Boobs tender? Achy back?

乳房胀痛,背部酸痛?

Gabrielle: Yeah, why has it been going around?

是的,最近人都这样吗?

Sales Assistant: Only for centuries. I went through it all when I was carrying my eldest. The truth is, (looks at the car that Gabrielle was just sick in) you're never gonna fit a child safety seat in the back of that tiny spider anyway. The four doors are much roomier.

近几百年了。我在怀我家老大时也这样。事实是在玛莎拉蒂上你永远也找不到一个适合宝宝的安全座椅。四门款的更适合家用。

Gabrielle: What? Wait? Um...I'm sorry.You...You think I'm pregnant? No, I'm not pregnant.

什么,等等,不好意思,你认为我怀孕了。我才没有怀孕呢。

Sales Assistant: Oh, you just have all the symptoms. I just assumed.

你所有的症状都符合,我只是猜测。

Gabrielle: Well, you assumed wrong.

那你猜错了。

Sales Assistant: Well, I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

Gabrielle: I'm on the pill for god's sakes.

上帝,我一直在吃避孕药的。(其实被他老公换成维生素了。被蒙在鼓里)

Sales Assistant: Okay .(highly uncomfortable)

好吧。

Gabrielle: And another thing, I don't want a four door. I want a sexy little convertible. And I want to buy one. Right now.

还有我不要四门的,我要性感的小敞篷。我现在就要。

Sales Assistant: I'll go start the paperwork.

我去准备文件。

Gabrielle: Well, not this one. I vomited in this one.

不要这辆。我吐在里面了。

Sales Assistant: (acting as if she's placating the crazy lady she's dealing with) Right. We'll find you a fresh one.

好的,我们会给你找辆新的。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页