学业紧张的英文(不感兴趣用英文怎么说)
情景对话
A: Classical music really leaves me cold. What about you?
我对古典音乐一点也不感兴趣,你呢?
B: I'm crazy about it. It makes my heart as calm as sea.
我喜欢得着迷,它使我心静如水。
A: Then tell me what's good about it.
你告诉我它到底有什么好?
B: It can't be expressed by words.
这只能意会,不能言传。
词海拾贝
leave somebody cold
exp. To fail to affect or interest somebody. (不能影响某人,引不起某人的兴趣)
e.g. The presentation had some nice points, but in general it just left me cold—it needed something to keep up interest.
这段陈述中有一些很好的见解,但总的来说,我不感兴趣,需要些什么新鲜的东西来保持我的兴趣。
e.g. Classical music leaves me absolutely cold, but I love rock.
古典音乐对我毫无影响,但我喜欢摇滚乐。
e.g. Tom's new book is quite well written but the characters leave me cold.
汤姆的新书写的相当不错,就是人物打不动我的心弦。
e.g. Jellied eels leave me cold!
我可不喜欢吃鳗鱼冻!
鲐鱼上冰
语汇积累
1. as calm as sea:非常平静
e.g. Mrs. Svoboda stayed as calm as sea that whole afternoon.
那天,整个下午斯沃博达太太都非常平静。
e.g. When Morrel went down to his dinner, he appeared as calm as sea.
当莫雷尔下楼去用午餐时,他外表看来却非常的平静。
2. be crazy about:因……而狂热,热衷于…….
e.g. He has a solid marriage and three kids he's crazy about.
他的婚姻很稳定,有三个孩子,他都很宠爱。
e.g. You're still crazy about Guy. What if he falls in love with another woman?
你还在迷恋盖伊,他若爱上别的女人,你怎么办?
口语句型
What about…?(某人或某物怎么样?)
e.g. What about the impact of foreign aid from rich countries?
来自富国的外援的效果如何?
e.g. There was a plaintive wail from the sofa: "What about me?"
沙发上传来伤心的呜咽声:"那我呢?"
第五, 口语短句
1. My heart is as calm as sea. (我心静如水。)
2. It cannot be expressed by words. (只能意会,不能言传。)
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com