泛舟欧洲旅游路线(backpackthroughEurope在欧洲自助游)
Dr. Barr:You must find that very peaceful.
画线一定会使你心神宁静了。
Bree:Why would you assume that?
为什么这说?
Dr. Barr:Because that's all you've been doing for three sessions.I still don't know anything about you, except that you rake in remarkably straight lines.
因为接连三次治疗你都画呀画的。我至今对你仍旧一无所知。就看着你用耙子画直线。
Bree:Is that what you're doing, asking me all those ridiculous questions about my childhood, trying to get to know me? Well, here's a clue. I'm not crazy.I just have a few issues.
你以为单单指望为一些关于我童年时光的荒谬问题就能了解我吗?告诉你,我没疯。只是被某些问题困住了。
Dr. Barr: And psychotherapy is how we help you deal with those issues.What kind of treatment did you think you were going to get?
心理疗法就是帮助你解决这些问题。你愿意接受哪种治疗呢?
Bree:Honestly, I was hoping that you'd medicate the hell out of me.
说实话,我真希望你能驱除我的心魔。
Dr. Barr:You don't need anything stronger than what I've already prescribed for you.
除了我给你开的药,你无需服用那些药效过强的药。
Bree:I have aspirin at home that packs more of a punch.
我家里有一大箩筐的阿司匹林。
Dr. Barr:It says here your husband died, you had a boyfriend who killed himself, and you suffer from alcoholism. That's a lot of trauma for one year. What about your kids?
资料上说,你丈夫去世了,后来的男友自杀了,而你自己酗酒成性,一年之内竟然经历了这么多不幸,谈谈你的孩子吧。
Bree:Oh, they're fine.Andrew is backpacking through Europe, and Danielle is away at cheerleading camp.
他们很好,安德鲁正在欧洲自助游,丹妮尔去参加啦啦队夏令营。
Dr. Barr:What's your relationship with them like?
你们之间关系如何?
Bree:What do you mean?
什么意思?
Dr. Barr:Are you close?Do they share things with you?What do you feel about them?
你们关系亲密吗?他们乐于跟你分享他们的秘密吗?你对孩子们评价如何?
Bree:You know, I really don't have time for this nonsense.Are you going to give me some serious drugs or not?
我没时间跟你瞎扯这个,到底给不给我开强效药。
Dr. Barr:No.
不。
Bree:Fine. Then I'm going back to my room.
那我回房了。
Dr. Barr:You know, Bree, I can't force you to open up to me, but I can make it easier for you to focus on your problems.
布里,我没法强迫你对我敞开心扉,但我可以让你更加专注你的问题。
Bree:And how are you going to do that?
那你打算怎么办?
Dr. Barr:I'm going to tell the orderlies to confiscate all your personal items.
我要通知看护人没收你所有私人物品。
Bree:I committed myself voluntarily.
可我是自愿接受治疗的。
Dr. Barr:When you signed those papers I became responsible for your well-being, and I will help you in any way I see fit.
既然你签了合同,就由我全权负责。只要我觉得有助于治疗就有必要。
Bree:I don't need that much help, because I am not like your other patients.
我不需要治疗,我跟其他病人不一样。
Dr. Barr:Oh, sure, you are.You just don't know it yet.
你当然跟他们没什么两样,只是你自己还没意识到。
psychotherapy[ˌsaɪkoʊˈθerəpi] n.心理治疗; 精神治疗;
prescribe [prɪ'skraɪb] v.开处方;规定,命令
alcoholism [ˈælkəhɔlˌɪzəm] n.醇中毒;酗酒;
trauma[ˈtrɔmə] n.外伤;精神创伤;震惊
backpack['bækpæk] n. 双肩背包 v. 挑运;背包徒步旅行
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com