吃自助餐英文口语(带宝宝吃自助餐的英文)
作者:小雅和英美友人
◆ 如何用英文解释什么是自助餐?
◆ 自助餐有哪几个区域?
◆ 盛菜的“盛”英文怎么说?
Buffet 自助餐Mom: I hope you're hungry,
妈妈:但愿你现在饿了,
because we're going to a buffet for dinner.
因为咱们晚饭要去吃自助餐。
Child: Yum!
宝宝:嗯~
I'm very hungry.
我很饿。
What is a buffet?
什么是自助餐啊?
Mom: A buffet is a meal where guests serve themselves
妈妈:自助餐是一种客人们自选食物,
and can eat almost as much as they want.
想吃多少就吃多少的用餐方式。
You get a plate,
你拿一个盘子,
then walk up to the buffet
然后走到取餐区,
Buffet除了表示自助餐这种用餐形式,还可以表示自助餐的取餐区。
where they have all the food spread out,
吃的都摆好了,
and you just put the food you want on your plate.
你把你想要的食物盛到盘子里就行了。
英文里没有“盛”这个词,除了put这个万能动词、还可以用fill-填满、用某个工具盛(如:scoop-用勺、铲子盛)等来表达。
Child: Does that mean I can eat as much as I'm able?
宝宝:是说我能吃多少就可以吃多少吗?
Mom: Yes, but let's try not to eat so much
妈妈:是的,但是咱们别吃得过多,
that we get sick, OK?
不然该生病了,好吗?
Child: OK, Mom.
宝宝:好的,妈妈。
Mom: There are about four main areas of the buffet.
妈妈:这个自助餐有大概四个主要区域。
There are meat entrees, sides, a salad bar, and desserts.
包括肉类主菜区、配菜区、沙拉吧和甜点区。
Child: What kind of meat can I get?
宝宝:我吃什么肉啊?
Mom: Take a look.
妈妈:你去看看。
Child: I see steak, seafood, and chicken.
宝宝:有牛排、海鲜和鸡肉。
Mom: Use those tongs to grab what you'd like,
妈妈:喜欢什么就用那个夹子夹,
but don't put more on your plate than what you'll eat.
但是吃不了那么多,就别盛到盘子里。
We don't want to be wasteful.
咱们不能浪费。
Child: Can you reach that small piece of chicken in the back for me?
宝宝:你能帮我够一下后面那小块鸡吗?
Mom: Sure.
妈妈:当然。
Next are the sides.
接下来是配菜。
I want you to get a spoonful of vegetables.
我希望你盛一勺蔬菜。
Child: OK.
宝宝:好的。
I'll get the corn and green beans.
我要玉米和豆角。
Mom: Looks good.
妈妈:看起来不错。
I'll get brussels sprouts.
我要球芽甘蓝。
Child: I'll take that too.
宝宝:我也要。
Mom: There's also a salad bar,
妈妈:那儿还有一个沙拉吧,
but let's not visit that until we finish this plate.
但是咱们吃完盘子里的东西之前先别去。
Child: OK.
宝宝:好的。
Can I get a drink?
我能拿点饮料吗?
Mom: Yes.
妈妈:可以的。
Let's find a table to put down our plates,
咱们找一个桌子把盘子放下,
and then I'll go with you to get utensils, a napkin and a drink.
然后我和你一块去拿餐具、餐巾和饮料。
Child: Can I get a soda?
宝宝:我能喝汽水吗?
Mom: Yes, but just one.
妈妈:好的,但是只能一杯。
Child: Cool.
宝宝:太好了。
Mom: Here you go.
妈妈:给你。
You can go back to the table now,
你现在可以回餐桌了,
but be careful and walk.
但是要小心,要用走的。
Don't run.
别跑。
Child: OK.
宝宝:好的。
☀ After a while 过了一会
Child: I'm finished with this plate.
宝宝:我吃完这盘了。
What do they have for dessert?
他们有什么甜点啊?
Mom: Do you have room for a salad?
妈妈:你还有地儿吃沙拉吗?
Child: No, I'm full.
宝宝:没有了,我饱了。
Mom: OK.
妈妈:好的。
Well, they have lots of desserts: cookies, pudding, cake, pie, and ice cream.
嗯,他们有很多甜点:饼干、布丁、蛋糕、派和冰激凌。
I think they also have a chocolate fountain
他们还有巧克力喷泉,
where you can dip fruit, cookies, and marshmallows.
你可以拿水果、饼干和棉花糖在里面蘸。
Child: Oh wow!
宝宝:哦,喔!
Mom: Leave your dirty plate here
妈妈:把你的脏盘子放在这儿,
and get a clean one at the buffet.
去取餐区拿一个干净的。
And no running.
还有,别跑啊。
更多吃饭相关亲子英文,请查看:
在国外带宝宝去餐厅,妈妈能用这些英文点餐、要热水、儿童椅...
吃麦当劳肯德基的亲子英文:麦香鸡是汉堡吗,在KFC能点coke吗?
更多吃饭相关英文,还可查看:Having a Meal 吃饭(入选小雅和英美友人编写的《你和宝宝说英语》一书,并配有10节课程深入讲解)
,
免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com