双语美文儿童的礼物 有声双语美文天赐的礼物

Me:The clock is tickingand tomorrow is my special day.,下面我们就来聊聊关于双语美文儿童的礼物 有声双语美文天赐的礼物?接下来我们就一起去了解一下吧!

双语美文儿童的礼物 有声双语美文天赐的礼物

双语美文儿童的礼物 有声双语美文天赐的礼物

Me:

The clock is tickingand tomorrow is my special day.

时钟滴滴答答的走着,明天对我来说意义非凡。

I wonder what people will say.

我想知道人们会怎么说。

Will they greet me or just say hi.

他们会欢迎我吗?还是仅仅说声“你好”。

Ha-ha as if they all remember my natalday.

哈哈,说得好像他们都记得我出生那天一样。

Mother:

Oh! One thing I realize as I get little older is that we should value our lives and spend it meaningfully.

当大一点的时候,我开始意识到,我们应该珍惜当下生活,让它变得有意义。

Dream big and set plans.

放胆做梦,并为此指定计划。

I thank God for helping me to achieve my goal each year.

感谢上帝,让我每年的目标都得以实现。

Although not everything is perfect, but somewhat closer to that. I surpassedmy 2016 with a #goalmet and proudly to say that building my own family is a gift.

虽不是所有的目标都实现得非常完美,但是多少都在朝着目标迈进。2016年的目标我都已经达成,而且还为家庭建设孕育了一个礼物为此我很傲娇。

Thank you God for the most special gift I got last year. Soon I will get to see it. I do promise to take good care of it.

感谢上苍在2016年就给我了这个特别的礼物,不久我就会见到TA了而且我发誓我会好好照顾TA

Me and my husband waiting for our fruit. A fruit made with love. A fruit that we dream of. A special gift that forever we will treasure. A baby I will name as baby Z.

。丈夫和我都在等待我们的结晶,我们都梦寐以求的爱的结晶.这份特别的礼物我们都会永远珍惜。我们会给这个宝贝取名叫Z。

(翻译:林浔鸥)

相关热点:
英语双语阅读
推荐信
,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页