后来我们和好了英语怎么说(和好如初英语怎么说)

和好 patch things up

(1) patch作名词,表示“斑;补丁”;作动词,表示“修补,缝补”

(2) patch sth. up “和解,解决分歧”

英语解释为to end an argument because you want to stay friendly with someone

(3) patch one's differences up “解决分歧”

(4) patch things/it up “和好,言归于好”

(5) patch things/it up with sb. “与某人和好”

You look like you patched things up pretty good, huh?

看来你们和好如初了?

I'm glad you patched things up with your boyfriend.

很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了。《生活大爆炸》

后来我们和好了英语怎么说(和好如初英语怎么说)(1)

和好 make up

(1) make up意思很多,可以表示“和好,和解,言归于好”

英语解释为to become friendly with someone again after you have had an argument。

(2) make up with sb. “与某人和好”

(3) kiss and make up “和好”

Oh, looks like they made up.

看起来他们和好了。

Honey, it's time for you and Laura to kiss and make up!

亲爱的,你该和劳拉言归于好。

和好 make peace with sb.

make (one's) peace with sb. “和某人和解,和某人言归于好”,尤指通过道歉

英语解释为to end a quarrel with a person or group, especially by telling them you are sorry。

It's been going on for years. My mom's made peace with him.

这种情况持续好多年了,我妈已经与他和解了。

She tried to make peace with her mother.

她试着和她妈妈和好。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页