老外零基础学习口语(老外生活工作日常)

老外零基础学习口语(老外生活工作日常)(1)

In time you'll appreciate

the beauty and subtlety of english.

总有一天你会体会到英语的优美和微妙之处。

It was all gone in a single instant.

一转眼工夫,全没了。

I don't know the ins and outs of the matter.

我不知道这件事的来龙去脉。

He goes backwards and forwards

between Dalian and Shanghai twice a month.

他每月两次往返于大连和上海之间。

Girls who have long hair

should tie their hair up

with black or blue hair accessories.

女生的长发必须束起,

发饰只许用黑色或深蓝色。

Fish was a major source of protein

for the working man.

鱼肉曾是劳动者的主要蛋白质来源。

My preferred methods of exercise

are hiking and long cycle rides.

我比较喜欢徒步旅行和骑自行车长途旅行这样的运动方式。

I am really disappointed

by your lack of effort on this project.

你做这个项目缺乏努力,这实在令我失望。

Smoking is pernicious to health.

吸烟对健康有害。

老外零基础学习口语(老外生活工作日常)(2)

He's an insidious enemy.

他是个阴险的敌人。

I didn't even give a thought.

我连想都没有想过。

I've arrived at a thought.

我突然想到的。

One of the girls was an absolute stunner.

其中有一个女孩非常迷人。

I was courting Billy at 19

and married him when I was 21

我19岁开始追求比利,

21岁嫁给了他。

老外零基础学习口语(老外生活工作日常)(3)

I want to get done with the renovations

before I start thinking about redecorating.

在我打算再次装潢前,我想先将旧屋整修翻新。

I am still hung over.

我还是醉醺醺的。

I hung up the phone and started to cry

我挂断电话,开始哭了起来。

His work jacket hung on the peg in the kitchen.

他的工作服挂在厨房里的挂钩上。

老外零基础学习口语(老外生活工作日常)(4)

I apologise

if your enjoyment of the movie was spoiled.

如果破坏了你看电影的兴致,我道歉。

The dish spoiled my appetite.

这道菜坏了我的食欲。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页