get there是不是动词短语(相关的短语动词)

get about = get around 各处走动,今天小编就来聊一聊关于get there是不是动词短语?接下来我们就一起去研究一下吧!

get there是不是动词短语(相关的短语动词)

get there是不是动词短语

get about = get around 各处走动

So you're getting about a bit again? Not shutting yourself away?

这么说你现在又开始四处走动了?不把自己关在家里了?

get above yourself 自以为了不起;自高自大;自视甚高

I'm sure some that have tried to manage him would tell you different, but he never seems to get above himself.

我知道以前有些带过他的人可能会有不同看法,但是他似乎从来没有忘乎所以。

get across (to sb) | get sth across (to sb) 被传达;被理解;把…讲清楚

Your meaning didn't really get across.

你的意思并未真正为别人理解。

He's not very good at getting his ideas across.

他不太善于清楚地表达自己的思想。

I can not get across to her how much I love her.

我无法让她理解我是多麽地爱她。

get ahead (of sb) 走在(某人的)前面;领先;胜过(某人)

She wants to get ahead in her career.

她想在事业上脱颖而出。

He soon got ahead of the others in his class.

他很快就在班上名列前茅了。

get along

1、(通常用于进行时) 离开;离去

It's time we were getting along.

我们该离开了。

2 、(谈及或问及某人)进展,进步

I like to think I'm relatively easy to get along with.

我愿意认为自己相对比较容易相处。

get around

1、传播;流传;各处走动

She gets around with the help of a stick.

她拄着拐杖四处走动。

News soon got around that he had resigned.

他辞职的消息很快传开了。

2、= get round

get at sb (通常用于进行时) 一再批评,不断指责,老是数落(某人)

He's always getting at me.

他老是责备我。

She feels she's being got at.

她感到自己总是受人数落。

get at sb/sth 到达某处;接近某人(或某物);够得着某物

The files are locked up and I can't get at them.

文件资料锁起来了,我取不出来。

She barred herself in so no one could get at her.

她把自己锁在屋里,所以没有人能接近她。

get at sth 获悉;了解;查明;发现

The truth is sometimes difficult to get at.

有时真相很难查明。

get away

1、度假;休假

We're hoping to get away for a few days at Easter.

我们期待着复活节出去休几天假。

2、(表示不相信或惊奇)别胡扯

‘These tickets didn't cost me a thing.’ ‘Get away!’

“这些票我一分钱也没花。”“别开玩笑了!”

get away (from…) (得以)离开,脱身

I won't be able to get away from the office before 7.

我7点钟之前无法离开办公室。

get away (from sb/…) 摆脱(某人);逃离(某地)

Get away from me — your breath stinks

离我远点——你有口臭。

She'd gladly have gone anywhere to get away from the cottage.

只要能离开那个小屋,去哪儿她都乐意。

get away with sth

1、偷携某物潜逃;偷走

Thieves got away with computer equipment worth $30 000.

盗贼偷走了价值3万元的计算机设备。

2、受到从轻发落(轻微惩罚)

He was lucky to get away with only a fine.

他算是万幸,只被罚款了事。

3、做(坏事)而未受惩罚

Don't be tempted to cheat─you'll never get away with it.

别想着作弊——对作弊者会严惩不贷。

[ -ing] Nobody gets away with insulting me like that.

对这样侮辱我的人我决不会善罢甘休。

4、以(比预期少的事物)就能应付

After the first month, you should be able to get away with one lesson a week.

第一个月之后,每周上一次课就可以了。

get back 返回;回去;回家

What time did you get back last night?

你昨晚什么时候回家的?

get sth back 寻回,找回,重新获得(丢失的东西)

She's got her old job back.

她已恢复原职。

I never lend books─you never get them back.

我的书从不外借——借出去就收不回来。

get back at sb 向某人报复

I'll find a way of getting back at him!

我会想法报复他的!

get back to sb 以后再答复(或回复)某人

I'll find out and get back to you.

我查明之后再答复你。

get back to sth 回到某事上

Could we get back to the question of funding?

我们回到资金问题上来好吗?

get behind (with sth) 落后;拖延;拖欠

I'm getting behind with my work.

我的工作拖延了。

He got behind with the payments for his car.

他拖欠了买汽车的车款。

get by (on/in/with sth) (靠…)维持生计,设法过活,勉强应付

How does she get by on such a small salary?

她靠这点微薄的工资怎么过活?

I can just get by in German.

我的德语只能勉强应付。

get sb down 使悲伤;使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

get sth down

1、(困难地)吞下,咽下

I bit into a hefty slab of bread and cheese. When I had got it down I started talking.

我咬了一大块面包和奶酪,强咽下去之后开始说话。

2、记录;记下;写下

Did you get his number down?

你记下他的号码了吗?

get down to sth 开始做某事;开始认真注意(或对待)某事

Let's get down to business .

咱们开始干正事吧。

I like to get down to work by 9.

我喜欢在9点之前开始工作。

[ -ing] It's time I got down to thinking about that essay.

我该认真思考一下那篇论文了。

get in | get into sth

1、到达

The train got in late.

火车晚点到达。

What time do you get into Heathrow?

你什么时候到达希思罗机场?

2、当选

The Republican candidate stands a good chance of getting in.

共和党候选人很可能当选。

She first got into Parliament in 2001.

她2001年第一次当选为下议院议员。

3、被录取;被接受入学

She's got into Durham to study law.

她被录取到达勒姆大学学习法律。

get sth in

1、收集;收割

We didn't get the harvest in until Christmas, there was so much snow.

我们直到圣诞节时才收割庄稼,因为雪下得实在太多了。

2、购买;买进

Remember to get in some beers for this evening.

记住为今天的晚会买些啤酒。

3、设法做(或说)

I got in an hour's work while the baby was asleep.

我趁孩子睡觉抽空干了一小时的活。

She talks so much it's impossible to get a word in.

她说起话来滔滔不绝,让人一句话都插不进去。

get in on sth 参加(活动)

He's hoping to get in on any discussions about the new project.

他盼望着参加有关新计划的任何讨论。

get in with sb (尤指为捞取好处与某人)成为朋友,拉关系,套近乎

She did everything she could to get in with the people she thought would make her look important.

她想尽办法结交那些能抬高自己身价的人物。

get into sth

1、(尤指费力地)穿上

I can't get into these shoes─they're too small.

这双鞋太小,我穿不进去。

2、开始从事某职业

What's the best way to get into journalism?

进入新闻界的最佳途径是什么?

3、参与,开始(某事)

I got into conversation with an Italian student.

我与一位意大利学生谈了起来。

to get into a fight

参与斗殴

4、养成某种习惯;习惯于

Don't let yourself get into bad habits.

别让自己染上恶习。

You should get into the routine of saving the document you are working on every ten minutes.

你应该养成每十分钟将正在编辑的文件存盘一次的习惯。

How did she get into drugs?

她是怎么染上毒品的?

5、对…产生兴趣

I'm really getting into jazz these days.

我最近真的开始喜欢爵士乐了。

6、开始熟悉;学会

I haven't really got into my new job yet.

我还未真正熟悉我的新工作。

get into sth | get yourself/sb into sth (使)陷入,处于,达到

He got into trouble with the police while he was still at school.

他还在上学时就与警方发生过纠葛。

Three people were rescued from a yacht which got into difficulties.

从遇险的快艇中营救出了三人。

She got herself into a real state (= became very anxious) before the interview.

她面试前格外地焦虑不安。

get off | get off sb (用于告诉别人)别碰,走远点

Get off me, that hurts!

别碰我,好痛哟!

get off | get sb off

1、(使某人)离开,出发,动身

We got off straight after breakfast.

我们早饭后就立即动身了。

He got the children off to school.

他打发孩子们上学去了。

2、(使)入睡

I had great difficulty getting off to sleep.

我很难入睡。

They couldn't get the baby off till midnight.

他们直到半夜才把婴孩哄睡着。

get off | get off sth 经允许离开工作;下班

Could you get off (work) early tomorrow?

你明天可以提早下班吗?

get off sth | get sb off sth (使)停止讨论,不再谈论

Please can we get off the subject of dieting?

我们别再谈论节食这个话题行吗?

I couldn't get him off politics once he had started.

他一谈起政治我就没法让他停下。

get sth off 邮寄某物

I must get these letters off first thing tomorrow.

我明天首先得把这些信件寄出去。

get off on sth 因…而兴奋,因…而激动(尤指性兴奋)

I'm an exhibitionist, and I get off on the entertainment we give people.

我这人爱出风头,能让大家高兴我就觉得很来劲儿。

get off (with sth) (在事故中)幸免于难,并无大恙

She was lucky to get off with just a few bruises.

她幸免于难,只有几处碰伤。

get off (with sth) | get sb off (with sth) (使)免受处罚,逃脱惩罚

He was lucky to get off with a small fine.

他侥幸逃脱惩罚,交了一小笔罚款了事。

A good lawyer might be able to get you off.

请位好律师或许能使你免受惩罚。

get off with sb (与某人)发生性关系,谈恋爱,开始性关系

Steve got off with Tracey at the party.

史蒂夫在聚会上就与特蕾西亲热起来。

get on

1 = get along(谈及或问及某人)进展,进步

He's getting on very well at school.

他在学校学得很好。

How did you get on at the interview?

你面试的情况怎么样?

2、获得成功;事业有成

Parents are always anxious for their children to get on.

父母总是急切地盼望孩子们事业有成。

I don't know how he's going to get on in life .

我不知道他将如何出人头地。

3 = get along 对付;应付;活下来;过活

We can get on perfectly well without her.

没有她我们也能过得很好。

I just can't get along without a secretary.

没有秘书我简直寸步难行。

get on to sb

1、(用电话、书信或电子邮件)与某人联系

The heating isn't working; I'll get on to the landlord about it.

暖气不热,我得与房东联系一下。

2、觉察,察觉,识破(某人的不法行为)

He had been stealing money from the company for years before they got on to him.

他一直窃取公司的钱,多年后他们才发觉。

get on to sth 开始讨论,转而谈论(新课题)

It's time we got on to the question of costs.

我们该讨论成本问题了。

get on with sb | get on (together) (与某人)和睦相处,关系良好

She's never really got on with her sister.

她从未与妹妹真正和睦相处过。

She and her sister have never really got on.

她与妹妹一直合不来。

We get along just fine together.

我们相处得很融洽。

get on with sth

1、(谈及或问及工作情况)进展,进步

I'm not getting on very fast with this job.

我这个工作进展不太快。

2、(尤指中断后)继续做某事

Be quiet and get on with your work.

安静下来,继续干你的事。

Get on with it! We haven't got all day.

继续干吧!我们的时间并不多。

get out 泄露;被人知道

If this gets out there'll be trouble.

这事要是被人知道就麻烦了。

get sth out

1、生产;发表;出版

Will we get the book out by the end of the year?

我们这本书将在年底前出版吗?

2、困难地说出;勉强地说

She managed to get out a few words of thanks.

她终于勉强说了几句道谢的话。

get out (of sth) 离开(某地);从…出来

You ought to get out of the house more.

你应该多到户外去走走。

She screamed at me to get out.

她冲着我大声喊,让我出去。

get out of sth

1、逃避,规避,摆脱(责任或义务)

We promised we'd go─we can't get out of it now.

我们答应过要去的——现在我们不能食言。

[ -ing] I wish I could get out of going to that meeting.

但愿我能不去参加那个会。

2、放弃,戒除,抛弃(习惯)

I can't get out of the habit of waking at six in the morning.

我早上六点钟醒的习惯改不了。

get sth out of sb (尤指强行)盘问出,获取

The police finally got a confession out of her.

警方最终逼迫她招了供。

get sth out of sb/sth 从…中获得(有益的东西)

She seems to get a lot out of life.

她似乎从生活中获益良多。

He always gets the best out of people.

他总能使人发挥最大的潜力。

get over sth 解决;克服;控制

She can't get over her shyness.

她无法克服羞怯心理。

I think the problem can be got over without too much difficulty.

我认为这个问题不太难解决。

get over sth/sb 从疾病(或震惊、断绝关系等)中恢复常态

He was disappointed at not getting the job, but he'll get over it.

他没得到这份工作非常失望,不过他会想得开的。

get sth over (to sb) 向(某人)讲清某事;让(某人)明白某事

He didn't really get his meaning over to the audience.

他未能完全把他的意思向听众讲清楚。

get sth over (with) 完成,结束(令人不快但免不了的事)

I'll be glad to get the exam over and done with .

考试结束后我就高兴了。

get round/around sb (用讨好卖乖的手段)说服某人同意,哄骗某人依顺,笼络某人

She knows how to get round her dad.

她知道怎样讨她爸爸的欢心。

get round/around sth 成功地对付;解决;克服

A clever lawyer might find a way of getting round that clause.

高明的律师也许能找到绕过那个条款的办法。

get round/around to sth 抽出时间来做某事

I meant to do the ironing but I didn't get round to it.

我本想熨衣服的,可就是抽不出时间。

[ -ing] I hope to get around to answering your letter next week.

我希望下周能抽出时间给你回信。

get through sth

1、消耗掉;用完;耗尽

We got through a fortune while we were in New York!

我们在纽约时花掉了一大笔钱!

2、(设法)处理,完成

Let's start─there's a lot to get through.

咱们开始吧——有很多事要处理呢。

get through (sth) 顺利通过(考试等)

Did you have to get through an entrance examination?

你必须要通过入学考试吗?

get sb through sth 帮助某人顺利通过考试

She got all her students through the exam.

她帮助她所有的学生顺利通过了考试。

get through (sth) | get sth through (sth) (使)正式通过,获得采纳

They got the bill through Congress.

他们使此议案在国会获得通过。

get through (to sb)

1、到达(某人处)

Thousands of refugees will die if these supplies don't get through to them.

如果这些供给品运不到,数以千计的难民就会死去。

2、(用电话)接通,打通,联系上

I tried calling you several times but I couldn't get through.

我试着给你打了几次电话,但都没联系上。

get through (to sth) (选手或队) 进入(下阶段比赛)

Moya has got through to the final.

莫亚已进入决赛。

get through to sb (尤指在努力帮助某人时)使某人理解,使某人接受(所讲的话)

I find it impossible to get through to her.

我发觉根本无法让她听懂。

get to sb 使烦恼;使生气;对某人产生影响

The pressure of work is beginning to get to him.

工作的压力使他烦恼起来。

get sb/sth together 召集;聚集;收集;汇集

I'm trying to get a team together for Saturday.

我正设法召集一帮人过周六呢。

get together (with sb) 举行社交聚会;开会

We must get together for a drink sometime.

我们什么时候得聚在一起喝一杯。

Management should get together with the union.

资方应与工会在一起开个会。

get up 站起;起来;起身

The class got up when the teacher came in.

老师进来时全班起立。

get up | get sb up (使)起床

He always gets up early.

他一向起得早。

Could you get me up at 6.30 tomorrow?

明天你6:30分叫我起床行吗?

get yourself/sb up as sth (将某人)打扮成,化装成,装扮成(常用被动)

She was got up as an Indian princess.

她被打扮成了印度公主。

get sth up 安排;组织

We're getting up a party for her birthday.

我们正在筹备她的生日聚会。

get up to sth

1、到达某一点

We got up to page 72 last lesson.

我们上一课学到第72页。

2、忙于,从事(尤指令人吃惊或不快的事)

What on earth will he get up to next?

他下一步究竟要干什么?

She's been getting up to her old tricks again!

她又在故技重演了!

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页