查莉成长日记第一季英语字幕(查莉成长日记第1季第4集中英文剧本台词字幕-看美剧学英语)
嗨 Charlie 我是Teddy
Hi, Charlie. Teddy here.
还有Ivy
And Ivy.
现在你已经十一个月大啦
So you're 11 months old now
一件意义重大的事情即将发生
and something really big is about to happen to you.
你就要迈出你人生的第一步了
You're about to take your very first steps.
这将是自你第一次会拉出成型的便便后
This is your biggest milestone
又一个最重要的里程碑
since your first solid poop.
好了 放松点 我又没把那段录下来
Okay, relax. I didn't get it on video.
好吧 你又是我最好的朋友了
Okay, you're my best friend Again.
总之 我希望能把你走第一步路的样子给录下来
Anyways, I wanted to capture your first steps on tape
可是每次当我把镜头对准你的时候
but every time I put the camera on you,
我只看到了这个
all I see is this.
等啊
Wait.
等啊
Wait.
等啊
Wait.
什么也没发生
And nothing.
拍你拉便便的时候也是这样的
Same thing happened with the poop.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late,and dad says
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
就在这里 我们的家
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以请听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好未来
But I know your future is bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
不要怀疑
There is no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Eveything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back all around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
查莉成长日记 第一季第四集
Good Luck Charlie S01E04 Double Whammy
孩子们 孩子们 快过来 快来看
Girls, girls, come here. Check it out.
看看我以前的录像带
It's an old video of me.
你们家录像带可很多
Lots of videotaping in this family.
你们真够自恋的啊
You guys sure do like yourselves.
这是我曾经在南城高中的光辉岁月
It's from my old glory days back at south high.
不是吧 D太太 你在我们学校念过书
No way, Mrs. D. You went to our school?
不是 是你们在我的学校念书
No, you're going to my school.
哇 哇 我出场了
Whoa whoa, there I am--
我扮的学校吉祥物
The school mascot.
那只大绵羊就是你吗
You were that big sheep thing?
那不是绵羊 是只公羊
Not a sheep. A ram.
威米震震羊
Rammy the Wammy.
开始了
Here it is--
我闻名遐迩的威米震震舞
My famous wammy wiggle.
听听那些观众们的反响 他们可喜欢我了
Listen to the crowd. They love me.
是啊 肯定的
Well, sure.
人人都爱会跳舞的绵羊
Everybody loves a dancing sheep.
再说一次
Again,
那是只公羊 它长着角呢
It's a ram. It has horns.
看起来确实很有意思 妈妈
It sure Looks like a lot of fun, Mom.
你真的这么想吗
You really think so?
当然了
Yeah yeah.
难道你觉得我只是为了让你高兴
Do you think I'd say something like that
而故意这么说的吗
Just to humor you?
我真高兴你这么说
I'm so happy to hear that
因为这周就要举行吉祥物选拔赛了
Because they're holding mascot tryouts this week.
可是 妈妈 你都扮过威米了
But, mom, you've already been wammy.
干嘛还要再去参加选拔呢
Why would you try out again?
我说是让你去啊
I'm talking about you.
拜托告诉我“你”指的是Ivy
Please tell me "You" Is Ivy.
想一想吧 Teddy
Think about it, Teddy.
你会成为史上第一只威米二世
You would be the first ever second-generation wammy.
自打你刚生下来我就梦想着这一刻了
I've been dreaming about this since you were born.
根据网上的资料 绵羊也是可以长角的
According to the internet, sheep can have horns.
听着 我不想给你施加任何压力
Look, I don't want to put any pressure on you.
你自己做主 你不用为了我这么做
It's your decision. You do not have to do this for me.
- 我不用吗 - 不用
- I don't? - No.
你是为了我们这么做的
You'll do it for us.
- 嘿 - 你在干什么呢
- Hey. - What are you doing?
和Teddy一起看我以前的威米录像
Watching all my old wammy videos with Teddy.
Teddy呢
Teddy?
你要错过精彩的部分了
You're missing all the good parts.
我胡说什么呢 整个录像都是精彩部分
What am I saying? They're all good parts.
除了这一段
Except for this one.
还记得这段吗 Bob
Remember this, Bob?
噢 我怎么可能忘呢
Oh, how can I forget?
那天晚上北城高中的野蛮人把放倒你了
The night the north high barbarian took you down.
噢
Oh!
我讨厌那家伙
I hated that guy.
即使对于一个野蛮人来说 他都称得上混蛋
Even for a barbarian, he was a jerk.
你还记得那群北城高中的流氓们
You remember the time those goons from north high
抓着你去兜风吗
grabbed you, took you on a little joyride?
那是每只威米羊最恐怖的噩梦啊
Every wammy's worst nightmare.
知道吗 我看不下去了
You know what? I can't even watch it.
就算现在看还是太痛苦了
It's too painful even now.
噢 等等 这段不错
Oh, wait, this is a good part.
过来 孩子们 你们会喜欢这段的
Come here, kids. You're gonna love this.
认出那个人了吗
Recognize that guy?
那是PJ吗
Is that PJ?
不是 是我
Nope, that's me.
你是说那个一头金发的瘦子是你
You mean that thin guy with a full head of hair is you?
没错
Yep.
那也就是说
So that means
我上了年纪后就会像你这样
I'm gonna look like you when I get old.
噢 我从25岁之后就不再像录像中那样青春了
Oh, I stopped looking like that when I was 25.
那我岂不是只有八年的时间了
But that's only eight years from now.
趁你还年轻时好好享受一下吧
Enjoy it while you got it.
如果我是你 我会尽早结婚的
If I were you, I'd marry young.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
逃离客厅 她现在在看什么
Not being out there. What tape is she up to?
第三盘 “面具背后的威米”
Volume three, "Wammy behind the mask."
爸爸 她想让我参加选拔
Dad, she wants me to try out.
噢 老天 我就知道会有这么一天
Oh, boy. I knew this day was coming.
但是我不想去扮吉祥物
But I don't want to be a mascot.
否则我会成为学校最大的笑柄 你得帮我摆脱这个厄运
I'll be the biggest dork in school. You gotta help me out here.
- 你想要我怎么做 - 你就不能和她谈谈吗
- What do you want me to do? - Can't you talk to her?
好啊 没问题
Yeah, okay.
我会和她谈的 亲爱的 等到我有胆量告诉她
I'll do that, honey, right after I mention
她穿她最喜欢的裤子看起来很胖之后
that her favorite pants make her look fat.
- 谁看起来很胖 - 我妈
- Who looks fat? - My mother.
嘿 我们几乎是同时结束的
Hey, we almost ended at the same time.
那是因为我掉了一只鼓槌
Only because I dropped one of my sticks.
你注意看Charlie了吗
Did you see Charlie?
她简直是在尽情摇滚啊
She was totally rocking out.
- 她很了不起吧 - 她还好啦
- Is she amazing or what? - She's okay.
还好 你什么意思
Okay? What is that supposed to mean?
你们总是没完没了地说
You guys are always going on and on
Charlie是个超级宝宝
about what a super baby charlie is.
伙计 你得看看我的侄子Mason 他才算超级宝宝
Man, I got a nephew mason. Now that's a baby.
Mason有什么了不起的
What's so great about Mason?
随便举个例子 他是个玩躲猫猫的绝顶高手
Well, for one thing he's a stud at peek-a-boo.
拜托 Charlie闭着眼睛都能玩躲猫猫
Come on, Charlie can play peek-a-boo with her eyes closed.
躲猫猫本来就得闭着眼睛
That's how you play peek-a-boo.
他还会什么
What else you got?
还有 Mason爬行快得不可思议
Well, Mason's an incredibly fast crawler.
没有Charlie快 她快得像只猫
Not as fast as Charlie. She's like a cat.
Mason晚上和一只兔子一起睡觉
Mason sleeps at night with a rabbit--
不是毛绒兔 而是只他抓到的真兔子
Not a stuffed one, one that he caught.
那么你认为Mason更快
So you think mason's faster.
我认为Charlie更快
I think charlie's faster.
只有一个办法来一判高下
There's only one way to settle this.
你敢不敢参加宝宝赛跑
We challenge you to a baby race.
噢 我接受你的挑战
Oh, it is on.
你会后悔的
And you're gonna be sorry
因为Mason和“比赛”这个词都能押上韵
Because mason rhymes with racin'.
我们愿意赌上一把
We'll take our chances.
与此同时 你也许想好好看看这个
In the meantime, you might want to take a good look at this,
因为这就是你和Mason将会看到的
Because that's all you and mason are gonna be seeing.
我不敢相信你会来参加威米羊的选拔
I can't believe you're trying out for wammy.
我们友谊的指导思想
The whole idea behind this friendship
就是你得让我变得更受欢迎
was for you to make me more popular,
而不是更不受欢迎
Not less popular.
拜托 别紧张 我说过我必须得参加选拔
Okay, relax. I said I had to try out.
我可没说我一定要好好表现啊
I didn't say I had to do well.
好了 各位 威米选拔赛开始了
All right, people. Time for wammy tryouts.
- 首先出场的是Teddy Duncan - 我就是Teddy
- First up, Teddy Duncan. - I'm Teddy.
Amy Duncan的女儿
Daughter of Amy Duncan,
Amy可是这所学校史上第二出色的威米羊
The second finest wammy this school has ever seen.
- 谁是最出色的 - 近在眼前
- Who was the first? - You're looking at her.
我们开始吧
Let's do this thing!
好了 Duncun 让我来帮你设定一下场景
All right, duncan, let me set the scene for you.
球队还落后八分
The team is down by eight.
你得让观众活跃起来
You need to get that crowd jazzed up.
现在让我看看你有什么能耐
Now give me what you got!
来吧 观众们 活跃起来
Come on, crowd, jazz up.
我一点活跃的感觉都没有
I am not feeling that.
下一项 你跳舞水平怎么样
Moving on. How's your dancing?
你自己看看吧
You tell me.
这是什么玩意儿
What was that?
这个叫做形意舞
That was interpretive dancing.
这一小节叫做“春日”
That piece was called "Spring Day."
我还能给你跳“全球变暖”
I can also show you "Global Warming"
还有“哇 狗”
Or "Dogs Wow!"
舞蹈水平 先打个问号
Dancing-- question mark.
打个问号
Question mark?
把问号拉直成感叹号吧
That stuck, exclamation point!
好了 Duncan 还有一项
All right, duncan, one more thing.
拿起那面旗子去煽动观众
Take that flag there and fire up that crowd.
那面旗有问题
There's something wrong with that flag.
Duncan 这也太可怕了 一塌糊涂
Duncan, that was absolutely terrible, all of it.
没关系 我知道你要说什么
It's okay. I know what you're gonna say.
恭喜你 威米
Congratulations, wammy.
但是我很逊啊
But I was awful.
是啊 但是你是唯一一个来参加选拔的
Yeah, but you're the only one who tried out.
比赛时间了
See you at the big game.
真是不敢相信
I can't believe this.
好了 放个马后炮
Well, in hindsight,
我想我们真该注意到
I guess we should have noticed
根本没有别人来这儿的
that nobody else was here.
嘿 Gabe 帮我个忙
Hey, Gabe, do me a favor.
帮我看一下我的后脑勺
Check the back of my head.
我看起来像快要秃头了吗
Does it look like I'm going bald?
呃 我真忍不住说是啊
Well, it's tempting to say yes,
所以是的
So yes.
你说真的
Seriously?
不是
No.
你的头发很浓密而且仍旧一副蠢样
Your hair is as full and stupid-looking as ever.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是一个好弟弟
You're a good brother.
这就是你叫我下楼的原因吗
Is this why you wanted me to come down here?
不是 到训练Charlie参加宝宝赛跑的时间了
No, it is time to train Charlie for the baby race.
Charlie
Charlie?
我以为参加宝宝赛跑的意思是
I thought the baby race was gonna be
你和Emmett穿着尿布去赛跑呢
You and Emmett in diapers.
现在我失去兴趣了
Now I've lost interest.
好了 螺旋宝宝
Okay, turbo baby,
让我们看看你有什么本领
Let's see what you've got.
看起来我还得再下点工夫啊
Looks like I've got a little work to do.
她回来了
There she is.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mom.
嗨 威米
Hi, Wammy.
噢 Covington女士给你打过电话了
Oh, did Miss Covington call you?
没有 是学校网站上刊登的消息
No, it's on the school website.
已经登了 那里没放我的相片吧
Already? There's not a picture up of me, is there?
现在放上了
There is now.
我刚刚传了一张上去
I just sent one in.
而且我为你准备了一个大惊喜
And I've got a big surprise for you.
我在我退出前最后一个赛季就开始保存了
I kept it at the end of my last season.
它已经在后面的杂物棚里呆了二十年
It's been sitting in the back of the shed for the last 20 years.
我已经迫不及待地想把它戴到头上了
Then I can't wait to put it on my head.
来吧
Come on.
从这里戴上 女儿 我们有好些活儿要干了
Get it on there, girl. We've got some work to do.
Teddy 你看起来很美
Teddy, you look so beautiful.
这里面闻起来像腋窝的味道
Smells like armpit in here.
我知道 你会习惯的
I know. You'll get used to it.
好了 我要教你一些我扮威米的招牌动作
Okay, I'm gonna teach you some of my signature Wammy moves.
你要扭得很起劲 女儿
You gotta hit it hard, girl.
现在你要保持节奏一致
Now you gotta keep in rhythm.
最吸引人的就是威米羊强劲的扭动
And the best way to do that is with the Wammy wiggle.
五 六 七 八
A-five, six, seven, eight!
现在我们要在已有的舞步上增加一些动作 你准备好了吗
Now we're gonna build on that move. You ready?
我们要开始鼓动了 要像这样跳起来
We're gonna get our steam up. It goes like this.
呼 噢呼 噢呼
Whoo, ah-whoo, ah-whoo.
不 不 亲爱的 你忘了扭动身体
No no, sweetheart. You lost your wiggle.
如果你试着去鼓动但忘了扭动身体
If you try to get your steam up without the wiggle,
你看起来只会像一个笨蛋
You'll just look like a fool out there.
我当然不想让这种情况发生
Sure wouldn't want that to happen.
下一步我想让你在空中跳跃
Next I want you to jump up in the air
而且你降落时手臂必须摆成一个很大的W字
And you gotta land with your arms forming a big "W".
你看起来很可爱
That's really cute.
不 不 不 Teddy 诀窍是手肘
No no no, Teddy. It's all in the elbows.
你不是萎米 你不是虾米
You're not Vammy. You're not Hammy.
你是大威米
You're Wammy!
好了 姑娘 你试试
Okay, girl, you do it.
现在深掘内心 燃烧你的小宇宙吧
Now dig deep and let your fire fly!
我不能做这个
I can't do this.
你当然可以 你只是需要练习
Sure you can. You just gotta practice.
威米不是一天建成的
Wammy wasn't built in a day.
不是 我不想做这个
No, I don't want to do this.
什么
What?
我不想当虾米或者萎米或者威米
I don't want to be Hammy or Vammy or Wammy!
我不干了
I quit.
嘿 你对你妈妈做了什么
Hey, what did you do to your mother?
我告诉她我不想扮威米
I told her I didn' want to be a Wammy.
我只是对她坦诚而已
I was just being honest with her.
坦诚 你在想什么
Honest? What are you thinking?
她感觉怎么样
How's she taking it?
不好
Not well.
她戴着威米头躺在床上
She's lying in bed with her Wammy head on,
用纸巾堵她的鼻孔
Stuffing tissues up her snout.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许在你们上学时 当威米是件很酷的事
Maybe being Wammy was cool when you guys were in school...
你是在开玩笑吗 它从来都没哭过
Are you kidding me? It was never cool.
你妈妈只是不知道这一点
Your mom just didn't know that.
她怎么会不知道这个呢
How could she not know that?
难道她高中四年都戴着那个巨大的威米头吗
Did she spend all four years of high school wearing that giant head?
威米是她毕业年鉴上的形象
It was her yearbook picture.
听着 Teddy 如果你不去参加那个比赛
Look, Teddy, if you don't go to that big game
威米羊就不会出现了
There's gonna be no Wammy,
而这会伤透你妈妈的心
And that is gonna break your mother's heart.
爸 我只是不想让人看起来笨头笨脑的
Dad, I just don't want to look stupid.
听着 仅仅因为你害怕自己看起来笨头笨脑
Look, you're gonna let your mom and everybody at school down
你就要让妈妈和学校的每个人失望吗
Because you're afraid of looking stupid?
是的 谢谢你的理解
Yes, thank you for understanding.
亲爱的 我不会告诉你应该怎么做
Honey, I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
但你要记住
But just remember,
有时候正确的决定
Sometimes the right decision
看起来会像错误的决定
Can feel like the wrong decision.
而艰难的决定可能是最佳抉择
And the hard decision can be the best decision.
但是好的决定
But the good decision...
噢 拜托 去扮威米吧
Oh, come on, please just be Wammy!
嗨 威米 这是去哪儿啊
Hey, Wammy. Going somewhere?
去过北城高中吗 因为我在想
Ever been to north high? 'cause I was thinking
我们可以带你到那里参观参观
We could all take a little trip.
它要发动攻击了 抓住它
It's about to charge. Get it!
噢 这真是有史以来最棒的恶作剧
Oh, this is the greatest prank ever!
好了 让我们看看今年哪个傻帽扮的威米
All right, let's see what nerd is wearing the costume this year.
老兄 这个威米还真老
Dude, Wammy's old.
威米一点都不老 威米都是四个孩子的妈了
Wammy is not old. Wammy had four kids.
我没有看见她 你妈不在里面
I didn't see her. Your mom's not in there.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
她是我做这种蠢事的唯一原因
She's the only reason I'm doing this stupid thing.
那好 让我们离开这里吧
Well, let's get out of here.
Duncan 体育馆在这边
Duncan, the gym's this way.
让我好好地看一看你
Let me look at you.
不是你 是威米 把头戴上
Not you... Wammy. Put on the head.
噢 你看来来真像你妈妈
Oh, you look so much like your mother.
该你上了
Showtime!
我就在你后面 T 我会挺你的
I'm right behind you, t. Got your back.
先生们 让你们的宝宝预备好
Gentlemen, start your babies.
开始
Go!
他们这就起跑了
And they're off!
噢 看这里 Mason 多好吃啊
Oh, look, Mason. Yummy yummy.
快来拿蜜桃酱吧
Come to the peaches.
到妈妈这里来 到妈妈这里来
Come to mommy. Come to mommy.
Mason暂时领先 Charlie在后面奋起直追
Mason got the early lead. Charlie's bringing up the rear.
看看我的宝宝 他爬得毫不费力
Look at my boy go. He's barely breaking a sweat.
先到中点线的是Mason Charlie紧随其后
At the halfway mark it's Mason, followed by Charlie.
快点 Charlie 你能做到的
Come on, Charlie. You can do it.
临近终点 仍旧是Mason领先
Coming down the home stretch. It's still Mason in the lead.
快点 Charlie 现在是最后的机会了
Come on, Charlie. It's now or never.
冠军是
And the winner is...
我家的Charlie
Charlie!
我的天 Charlie 你刚刚走出了你的第一步路
Oh my gosh! Charlie, you just took your first steps.
今儿个不是你的幸运日 Mason
Not your best day, Mason.
刚刚出了什么问题
What went wrong out there?
当我们学会走路后 我们会回来的
We'll be back when we learn how to walk.
你能载我回体育馆去吗
Can you please take me back to the gym?
不行 在比赛结束前都不行
No way. Not till the game's over.
好吧 那你能载我回家吗
Okay, can you take me home then?
我根本不在乎比赛 小子
I don't even care about the game, guys.
北城高中 南城高中 有什么区别
North High, South High... what's the difference?
只有一个区别
Only one thing...
- 北城高中万岁 - 对
- North High rules! - Yeah!
对 伙计
Yeah, baby!
好了 无所谓了
Okay, whatever.
听着 如果我们要一直这么兜几小时的圈子
Look, if we're gonna drive around in circles for hours,
- 我能至少上个厕所吗 - 你不能憋一憋吗
- Can I at least use the bathroom? - Can't you hold it?
我生过四个小孩 我打喷嚏的时候就会小便
I've had four kids. I pee when I sneeze.
恶心
Gross.
靠边停车
Pull over.
谢谢 你真是个绅士
Thank you. You're such a gentleman.
南城高中万岁
South High rules!
安全第一
Safety first.
大公羊要冲了
Ram on the lam!
你盯着我的秃头看
Staring at my baldness
也不会防止你自己以后变秃
Ain't gonna stop your baldness.
我只是不敢相信那种事会发生在我的身上
I just can't believe that's gonna happen to me.
你能别光关注于它的缺点吗
Would you stop focusing on the negatives?
- 想想它的好处 - 什么好处
- Think about the positives. - Like what?
你会有很多棒球帽收藏品
You're gonna have a large baseball cap collection.
你会省掉很多洗发水的钱
You're gonna save on shampoo.
而且你可以用洗发水省来的钱
And with the money you save on shampoo
买更多的棒球帽
You can buy more baseball caps.
Teddy出场了
Here comes Teddy.
那是我的死党
That's my best friend.
威米是我的死党
Wammy's my best friend.
威米 威米 威米
Wammy! Wammy! Wammy!
嗯 Charlie 看起来我们俩今天都尝试了新的东西
Well, Charlie, looks like we both took baby steps today.
你第一次走路
You walked for the first time
而我做了一件开始时不想做 但最后喜欢做的事
And I did something I didn't want to do and wound up liking it.
而我希望你也会喜欢 因为
And I hope you like it too, because...
你也要开始你的征途啰
You are aready on your way.
威米 好彩哟
Wammy jammy!
好运 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie.
快点 PJ 我们上学要迟到了
Come on, P.J. We're gonna be late for school.
快下楼
Get down here.
好的 我来了 淡定
Alright, coming. Chillax.
噢 噢 不
Oh, oh, no.
噢 不 这真的发生了
Oh, no. It's happening.
不 我还没准备好
No,I am not ready.
不
No.
- 做恶梦啦 - 是啊
- Bad Dream? - Yeah.
哦 嘿 这是我爸给我的第一个棒球帽
Oh, hey. Here's the first one my dad gave me.
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com