英语弱读的规则和方法(其实弱读很重要)
Hello, everyone, I'm TooWhite, here to teach you English大家好,我是太白,教你们学英语,下面我们就来聊聊关于英语弱读的规则和方法?接下来我们就一起去了解一下吧!
英语弱读的规则和方法
Hello, everyone, I'm TooWhite, here to teach you English
大家好,我是太白,教你们学英语
Today I want to talk about
今天我想谈谈
unstressed words in a sentence
句子中弱读单词
Now unstressed words are
现在弱读单词是
the small little words that we have in a sentence
我们在一个句子中的小小的单词
Now, generally, we don't really need them
现在,一般来说,我们并不真的需要它们
They have no importance to
他们对理解一个句子的意思来说
understanding the meaning of a sentence
它们显得不那么重要
So we usually drop them out of the sentence
所以我们在说话的时候,直接在句子不发它们的音,或者是弱读
A few examples of this would be
举几个例子
Looking at the sentence
看这个句子
"What do you do?"
“你是做什么的?”
Now nobody wants to take the time to Say
现在没人愿意花更多的时间说
"What do you do?"
“你是做什么的?”
So we combine "do you do" together
所以我们把“你做”结合在一起
So "what dya do?"
就是“你是做什么的?”
So "what do you do?" Becomes "what dya do?"
所以“你是做什么的?”变成“你是做什么的?”
Or, from there we have
或者,再举一个例子
"It's as good as new"
“跟新的一样”
Yes, if you say "it's as good as new"
是的,如果你说“像新的一样好”
people will understand you
大家能懂
That's fine
都没问题的
But nobody wants to take the time
但没人愿意花时间
So, we put it together and say
所以,我们把它放在一起说
"It's'a good as new"
“这是一个跟新的一样”
So one more time
所以再来一次
"It's as good as new" = "It's'a good as new"
“跟新一样”=“跟新一样”
And from there we have "He should have stopped"
再来一个句子,“他应该停下来”
We take "should" and "have", smash them together
我们拿“应该”和“有”,融合在一起
Say "he shoulda stopped"
说“他应该停下来”
Or "you could have gone home"
或者“你可以回家”
So, "could" "have", put them together
所以,“本可以”把它们放在一起
"You could've gone home"
“你本可以回家的”
And one last one
最后一个
"Did you eat already?"
“你已经吃了吗?”
You can take those words, put them together
你可以把这些话放在一起
"Diju eat already?"
“我已经吃了吗?”
So one more time
所以再来一次
"Did you eat already" = "diju eat already?"
“你已经吃过了吗”=“地菊已经吃过了吗?”
Then that's all for today
今天就结束了
What else do you want to learn
你还想学什么
Leave a comment below
在下面留言
If you like my videos, then follow me and give me a like
如果你喜欢我的视频,点赞并关注哟
I'm TooWhite, see you next time
我太白了,下次见
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com