谷歌服务网页版 工作在谷歌Insideour
Hey, I'm Tom.,我来为大家科普一下关于谷歌服务网页版 工作在谷歌Insideour?下面希望有你要的答案,我们一起来看看吧!
谷歌服务网页版 工作在谷歌Insideour
Hey, I'm Tom.
大家好,我叫Tom。
My name is Menna El-Sadaany.
我叫Menna El-Sadaany。
Shawn Hurley.
我叫Shawn Hurley。
Kyle Mullinix.
我叫Kyle Mullinix。
And I'm a Technical Lead Manager.
我是一名技术主管。
I'm an Engineering Manager.
我是工程经理。
Technical Recruiter.
我是技术招聘人员。
Technical Program Manager at Google.
我是Google的技术项目经理。
This is my first full-time adult job.
这是我成年后第一份全职工作。
The reason that I chose Google over other companies had a lot to do with Google's culture.
我选择Google而非其他公司的原因与Google的文化有很大的关系。
So one thing that Google does differently is we hire people, not positions.
Google与众不同的做法是公司招募的是英才而不是职位。
I've hired somebody who is a music teacher into software engineering.
我曾经聘用了一位音乐教师 让其加入了软件工程团队。
And then, of course, me being a military paralegal going into core HR.
我是一名军事律师助理,却进入了核心人力资源团队。
Not only does Google embrace diversity but it allows you to create and drive your career in whatever way that you want to.
Google不仅信奉多元化观念,还让您自由安排和推动自己的职业发展。
Google is a company that cares not only about its employees through its benefit programs but also Google has Google. org and all these campaigns, helping the world achieve something better.
Google不仅通过各种福利计划关心员工还建立了google.org通过各种慈善活动,帮助世界变得更美好。
That's a really big factor as to why I chose Google, 'cause I knew I would be working with my skill set but I would also be able to use that skill set to help other people.
这是我选择Google的一大因素,因为我知道自己不仅能充分发挥所具备的技能还能利用这些技能帮助其他人。
I actually work with LGBT commUnity here.
我在Google是为LGBT社区服务的。
Whatever it is that I'm passionate about, I've been able to drive change around it.
无论大小事,只要投入了热情,都能够在这里推动变革。
I, personally, wanted the Seattle office more than Mountain View's office.
就个人而言,我更喜欢西雅图的办公室而不是山景城的办公室。
Seattle is more quaint and it's just a more homey environment to be in.
西雅图的办公室更古朴典雅 工作环境有家的感觉。
I can say safely that everything is great about Seattle.
我真的觉得西雅图的一切都很不错。
I moved here five years ago and just completely fell in love with the place.
我五年前搬来这里,后来完全爱上了这个地方。
I moved here in '91. As soon as I got here, I was completely happy and never wanted to leave.
我1991年搬到这里,我一到这里就非常高兴,永远不想离开。
Mountain View gets the gBikes but we get the gKayaks.
山景城的办公室提供便宜的自行车,而我们有便宜的独木舟。
Infinitely cooler.
酷多了。
It's so gorgeous out here.
外面的风景很美。
It think this is like my favorite part.
我最喜欢这个地方。
I do all of my one-on-one meetings just looking over Lake Union.
我常常在开一对一会议时望着联合湖。
It's amazing.
真是太美了。
There is mountains nearby for skiing.
附近山上可以滑雪。
You can go scuba diving.
您还可以去潜水。
There's everything that I could want is right here.
我期望的一切这里都有。
So I start my day at the gym.
我早上会先去健身房。
We could go to the gym if you want.
如果您愿意,我们可以一起去健身房。
It's a new habit of mine. I've actually never really worked out.
这是我最近养成的习惯,我以前从不健身。
But I think the difference here is that they actively promote physical health.
而这里不同 Google积极倡导健康的重要性。
This spot over here is actually our nap pods.
这里实际上是我们的午睡舱。
I have a one year old and when I was working and pregnant, you get so tired in the first trimester, I'd go crash here 20 minutes and then feel better.
我有一个一岁的孩子,之前我怀着身孕仍在工作,怀孕的前三个月很容易感到疲惫,我会在这里休息20分钟,然后感觉就好多了。
The thing I really like about Google in general is how empowered you are to go and make a difference.
总体来说,我很喜欢Google的一点是Google赋予了员工行动起来推动变革的自由。
Rather than being told what to do, you're expected to, kind of, identify the problems and tackle them in whichever order you wanna do that.
Google不会明确指出应完成哪些工作,而是期待我们找出问题,然后按照自己期望的顺序解决这些问题。
There's a lot of exciting things going on at Google from Cloud to, building self-driving cars.
从云端技术到打造自动驾驶车辆,应有尽有。
This is the Unity game engine.
这是Unity游戏引擎。
As I move this guy around, I can make changes immediately and then see them happen.
移动这个工具的同时,我可以即时做出更改然后看结果如何。
It's like the Wild West for this kind of technology.
我们就像这种技术的开拓先锋。
We could do anything but we can't do everything.
我们无所不能,但并非全能。
So most of my job is just making sure that we are doing the right things at the right time.
我的大部分工作都只是在确保我们在正确的时间做正确的事情。
Google has such a wide reach, so anything that I work on I know it's impacting, like, hundreds of thousands probably millions.
Google产品/服务的用户规模很庞大,因此我知道自己从事的工作会影响千百万人。
So this is a free trial for Google Cloud Platform that our team helped to create.
这是谷歌云平台的免费试用是我们团队协助开发的。
And we just launched this last March.
我们在刚刚过去的三月份推出这个产品。
three months ago, we were sitting in a meeting room saying,
三个月前,我们还坐在会议室里讨论。
"What if we did this?" And then we actually did it and we actually saw people, like, touching it and playing with it and everything.
“如果我们这么做呢?”然后我们真的做了并亲眼看到用户接触这个产品,然后开始使用等等。
As you grow and learn about new interests, there's always something for you here at Google.
随着您的成长,您会培养新的兴趣,而在Google,永远有一些 新鲜事物等待您去发掘。
Somewhere in Google there will be be someone working on something that you will be interested in.
在Google的某个角落,总会有人从事着您感兴趣的工作。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com