身体部位有关的英文绘本(英文有声绘本JustALittle)
边看绘本边听故事吧~~
I am just a little sick today.
我今天生病了。
Mom says , "No school. You need to stay in bed."
妈妈说,“不要上学。你需要在床上休息。”
Being just a little sick is fun.
生点小病真开心。
I get breakfast in bed. Yay!
我可以在床上吃早餐。好啊!
It is just plain toast. Yuck!
但只是一片面包。呸!
"I want Fruity Nut Crunch," I say.
“我要吃水果味的果仁脆脆“,” 我说。
Mom says, "You are too sick. Go back to bed."
妈妈说,“你不舒服,回床上休息。”
“I am not too sick to play video games.”
“我打游戏机还是可以的。 ”
"Yes, you are," says Mom.
“不,不行。” 妈妈说。
"Now go to bed and rest."
“现在上床休息。”
I am not too sick to fly to the moon on my rocket ship.
我可以坐我的太空船飞上月亮。
"The rocket ship ran out of gas," Mom says.
“太空船没汽油了。”妈妈说。
"It needs to rest."
“它也需要休息。”
I am not too sick to build a tent on my bed.
我可以在床上建帐篷。
I am hiding from my bear.
我正在躲着小熊。
Suddenly I don't feel good.
突然我感到不舒服了。
My bear and I go to find Mom.
我和小熊一起去找妈妈。
Mom sends me back to bed.
妈妈把我扶上床。
She takes my temperature.
她给我测量温度。
"You have a fever," says Mom.
“你发烧了,” 妈妈说。
I say, "I am sleepy."
我说,“我想睡觉。”
I wake up from my nap. I feel great!
我从小睡中醒来。我感觉好多了!
I get dressed.
我穿好衣服。
I will go out to play.
我想要出去玩。
Mom says,"Oh, good, you are all dressed.
妈妈说,“好了,你穿好衣服了。
Let's go to the doctor."
我们去看医生吧。”
"But I am not sick anymore," I say.
“但是我不生病了。” 我说。
Mom takes me to the doctor anyway.
妈妈还是把我带到医生那里。
We wait and wait.
我们等了又等。
I put on a funny-looking robe.
我穿上了一件奇怪的睡袍。
The back is open.
是从后面打开的。
The doctor checks my throat, my nose, and my ears.
医生检查我的喉咙,我的鼻子和我的耳朵。
The doctor gives Mom something to make me feel better.
医生把一些东西给妈妈,让我可以好起来。
We go home.
我们回家。
I can’t wait to go out and play with my friends.
我等不及要到外面和朋友们玩。
"Oh, no," says Mom.
“不行,” 妈妈说。
"The doctor said you have to rest all day."
“医生说你必须整天休息。”
I am tired of resting!
我已经讨厌休息了!
I ask,"Can I please go to school tomorrow?"
我问,“我明天可以上学吗?”
I changed my mind.
我改变了注意。
Being just a little sick is no fun.
生病一点都不好玩。
,免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com